2 ½ cups warm water
2 tbsp. yeast
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup potato flakes
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp. salt
6-8 cups flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine warm water yeast sugar and potato flakes together in large mixer. DON’T STIR!!! Let mixture sit for 10 minutes to let the yeast activate and start to bubble.
3. Add oil, salt, and 1 cup of the flour. Mix until flour is mixed in. Add flour 1 cup at a time until the flour is gone. More flour may be needed so the dough is not sticky but should be soft. Let the dough rise for an hour.
4. Knead the dough and form into kiwi-size balls. Let them rise for 15 more minutes.
5. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until the tops are light brown.